Since so many people still message, call or email to ask the same question, over and over again, can I advise you something?
Almost everything you need to obtain with that involves SKM, it would be NOSS dependent. So, please refer to the NOSS directory to:
1. Determine the exact code of the skills program that you intend to offer in your training centre (to be Accredited by Department of Skill Development (DSD) or better known as JPK),
2. Apply to get your Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) via PPT or
3. Search for any SKM programs to study in any of the JPK Accredited Centres.
- How To Be A JPK Accredited Centre (to offer SKM/DKM/DLKM certification)?
2. How To Apply for SKM/DKM/DLKM via PPT?
a) Self application via www.skkm.gov.my – Download & read MANUAL PENGGUNA PPT 2018 OR
b) Learn from a 2 days course – kursus induksi PP-PPT* that’s organised from time to time (average 3 times a year)
c) Consultation* * – Please contact/whatsapp 012-3123430
2020 PP-PPT Induction Course
Venue: ISE Education Sdn Bhd, Kepong Metro Prima, KL
Fees: RM350 (includes notes, morning tea break, lunch & certificate from Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK)
Maybank 514589385943, ISE Education Sdn Bhd.
So, please read thoroughly before you chat with us asking the same question, thanks.