IPTS & JPK license for sale – Benefits of acquiring
- For IPTS license, the moratorium/application freeze is basically still on till 31/12/2020 (belief going to be extended).
- For JPK license, you need not wait for one cohort to be able to qualify to register with Perbadanan Tabung Pembangunan Kemahiran (PTPK). Therefore, most people who chose to acquire a license is because of this important funding, which is a crucial element in successfully enrolling students.
It also saves you time and hassle of the waiting period, especially in certifying the necessary personals like PP, PPD & PPB
TVET (JPK) license for sale
1. 4 programs:
a. Food & Beverage Management (Cert & Dip) – Only this program has license to recruit foreign students currently
b. Computer Systems Administrations (Cert & Dip)
c. Information System Administration (Cert & Dip)
d. Electrical (Cert only)
– Owner is willing to let go at RM3 million
– KDN license (to recruit foreign students)
2. 3 programs:
a. Computer Networking
b. Computer System
c. Corporate Secretaryship
- Facilities – 3 classrooms, 1 computer lab with 25 computers, Computer repair room, library, pantry, staff room and surau.
- Registered with Perbadanan Tabung Pembangunan Kemahiran (PTPK) till 2020
- Owner is willing to let go at RM1x0,000
College (IPTS) with TVET (JPK) license for sale
Foundation in science (FA)
Diploma in accounting (PA)
Diploma in business management (PA)
Diploma in policing investigation (PA)
Renewal in 2022
Paid-up capital is 1million
Registered with HRDF
KDN can be renewed (additional cost)
0 students and staff
2. RM2.xx million (1 IPTS + 1 JPK license)
Full facilities for all programs
Renewal in 2025
RM1.3+- million debt
UPDATE: 29/5 For academic-based program, only left Diploma in English & Accounting
College (IPTS) license for sales
1. RM9 million
– Culinary art
– Event management
– International business management
Certificate in international business management
Full facilities for all programs
Renewal in 202?
More listings required as there are quite a number of enquiries.
1. For IPTS license, you can only acquire from existing ones as there’s a moratorium on the establishment of private higher learning institutions until Dec 31, 2020. However, looking at this year’s COVID-19 situation, it would likely be extended again, after being extended for 3 years in 2017.
2. For JPK (TVET) license, there are 2 options.
a. If you’re looking at just training own staffs and offering SKM or plan to do a placement at industries to earn your revenue, then you should go for SLDN training centre.
b. If you’re planning to run like a college/institution collecting tuition fees as your main revenue, then applying to be a JPK Accredited Centre (Pusat Bertauliah) is the way to go. Buying an existing one has its benefits:
1. Everything necessary for the accreditation is already there;
a. Written Instruction Material
b. Tools, Equipment & Materials (TEM)
c. Certified personnel (PPB, PPD & PP)
2. The one year wait for registration with Perbadanan Tabung Pembangunan Kemahiran (PTPK) is usually over. Some even come with PTPK quota.
3. If you want to bring in international students, you also need to have a track record of local students enrollment before you can apply for the PB Antarabangsa license (with KDN license).
Nevertheless, I strongly advise that you only acquire one if you:
1. Want less hassle and
2. Need PTPK or PB Antarabangsa license OR
3. Plan to continue to offer the existing program(s) that has been accredited (you may add on new programs though)
4. Plan to operate from an existing location or new premise but within the same state (NOT ALLOWED to shift to another state, say WPKL to Selangor)
After going through the above checklist and still found nothing suitable, then you have got to apply JPK Accredited Centre (Pusat Bertauliah JPK) from scratch.
Whatsapp or call me for a no-obligation consultation.