Yes, it is not about us but about you. What we, as a TVET institution & consultant can help you in fulfilling your dream and ambition to:
- Pursue a TVET/skills course of your choice, all the way to an Executive Degree, Bachelors or Masters Degree, with or without SPM.
- Be certified with a nationally and internationally recognised skills certificate (SKM), either through prior working experience or via a full time program at JPK Accredited centres, all the way up to Advance Diploma (DLKM).
- Be appointed as an Assessor (PP), Internal Verifier (PPD) or Centre Manager (PPB) by attending PP-PPD-PPB induction course and VTO course.
- Be appointed as Personel Penilaian & Verifikasi (PPV) such as PP-PPT & PPL-SLaPB, PPL-SLDN.
- Set up a TVET/JPK accredited centre that offers SKM/DKM/DLKM to school leavers/working adults via SLaPB (mainly full time course) or via SLDN@apprenticeship scheme
- TVET programmes in Malaysia are offered at certificate, diploma, and degree levels by seven ministries that include MOHE.
- According to MOHE’s Malaysia Education Blueprint (Higher Education), there will be an increase in demand for an additional 1.3 million TVET workers by 2020 in the 12 National Key Economic Areas (NKEA) identified under the government’s Economic Transformation Programme (ETP).
- To meet this demand, the government has increased the development expenditure given to public TVET institutions from RM 1.8 billion in 2010 to RM 2.1 billion in 2014.
- Public institutions like polytechnics, community colleges, vocational colleges and other higher learning institutions can accommodate about 230,000 students.
- In 2013, out of the 429,000 students who sat for the SPM examination, 321,000 students enrolled in higher education and training programmes, with more than 50% enrolling at TVET institutions.
JPK Induction Course & VTO
I Smart Educare has been organising without fail almost monthly since 2001. As a result, you could have been among those 9,000+ candidates that have gone through the various induction courses organised by us!
We are also financially strong, offering instalments to candidates and NEVER depended on PTPK.
So, would you subscribe to a service from an unreliable company or a company like us that thrive on referrals from happy customers?
Since the introduction of VTO (Vocational Training Officer) – to qualify as an accredited Assessor/Vocational Trainer course, in 2004, I Smart Educare has also produced many graduates, directly & indirectly.
Now known as Vocational Training Operation, we are the 1st Malaysian TVET centre/JPK Centre (Pusat Bertauliah JPK) to be accredited for the new code & have an intake.
As our client, you would be constantly updated with the latest development in JPK (Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran) so that you would not be left behind by your competitors.
You would save substantially with proper consultations (whether it’s about getting the centre accredited or personnel certified as PP, PPD or PPB by getting the necessary SKM & VTO qualifications).
So whenever you think of:
– Getting your centre accredited by JPK,
– Sending your staffs for JPK induction courses or VTO,
– Sourcing for learning materials like WIM, Assessments etc,
you MUST come to us (for a FREE consultation or otherwise) before you part away with your hard-earned $$.
There have been too many cases of cheating out there, ie
fake induction course certificate;
subpar consultation or
selling lousy WIM content.
We will do our best to educate our you so that you are not too ignorant to be an easy victim of these con-artists!
So call us now to register yourself or your trainers for PP-PPD, PP-PPT, PPL induction or VTO course.
If you want to have it in-house (with numbers), it can be arranged upon request.
# We are Malaysia’s longest & most consistent organizer (for JPK induction course & VTO) with reasonably great track records.
CALL US NOW at 03-27819937/38 or 012-3123430 for your
TVET centre accreditation – wasap.my/60123123430/setupTVETcentre (please state the program(s) that you plan to offer. If unsure of the program code, kindly download the NOSS registry first and identify from there.
Personnel certification (SKM, VTO, JPK induction course)
a) wasap.my/60123123430/SKM-PPT (please state the code/name of the program and years of working experience)
b) wasap.my/60123123430/SKMcourse (please state the name of the program that you’re interested to study – private training provider only)
For government training provider, kindly refer here