URise program is a specially designed executive education for TVET/SKM* holders like you. It is brought to you jointly by Universiti Tun Abdul Razak @Unirazak (UR)’s ‘Kuala Lumpur’s Premier School of Business, Government & Education’ and Malaysia’s No 1 TVET institution, ISE Education (ISE).
There are three (3) main objectives:
- Matriculate you, Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (or equivalent*) holders to a University Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree (bridging program).
- Enable you to advance your career with a diploma or bachelor’s degree, mainly in the private sector environment.
- Provide you with an opportunity to advance your learning and enhancing your social status. You will be proud of your technical skills and being a University graduate at the same time.
* Which includes but not limited to Sijil Vokasional Malaysia (SVM), City & Guilds (C&G), CIDESCO, CIBTAC, TAFE, BTEC HND, industrial technical cert etc
What is Executive Bachelor Degree?
Difference between Executive Bachelor Degree Malaysia and Conventional Bachelor Degree
1. You may be concerned about the recognition by MQA (it is a non-MQA certification) but unless you intend to work with the government or GLC, it is generally well accepted by the private sector & employers. You may also transfer credit from your Executive Bachelor Degree program to the full time or part-time MQA bachelor degree.
2. Executive Bachelor Degree is much faster to complete vs an MQA Bachelor Degree.
3. Fees for Executive Bachelor Degree in Malaysia is also generally much lower than an MQA Bachelor Degree.
4. Just like MQA bachelor degree, Executive Bachelor Degree also can tap into EPF withdrawal Account 2 for fees payment. It also can be HRDF claimable.
5. You do not need to study General Subjects @ Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) if you were to take Executive Bachelor Degree programs in Malaysia.
6. Good news for those without SPM, you can have an Executive Bachelor Degree despite failing your SPM. However, you need to have at least Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia 3 (SKM 3) or min 3 years of industry experience.
7. Learning approach is more applied vs academic.
8. Likewise, career path is also industry oriented vs academic.
9. Executive Bachelor in Industrial Management (EBIM) is also more flexible with blended learning (online & face to face tutorial). Read the blended learning benefits here.
* What is blended learning?
Blended learning is an approach to education that combines online educational materials and opportunities for interaction online with traditional place-based classroom methods. It requires the physical presence of both teacher and student, with some elements of student control over time, place, path, or pace – Wikipedia
10. Last but not least, Executive Bachelor in Industrial Management (EBIM) allows you to have multiple certifications based on the level.
Here is the brochures of the respective programs.
Executive Bachelor in Industrial Management (Leadership*)
* It can be customised to individual industry eg automotive/tourism/beauty etc) by customising the content of the technical leadership modules.
Professional Diploma in Industrial Management (Leadership)
Kindly read up on the brochure above for details but if you still have questions, you may:
1. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Contact 012-3123430 OR wasap.my/60123123430/URiseProgram
If you are clear and sure of what you want, you may register directly below: